← Go back to job listings
Account Manager/Digital Advisor
Ferndale, MI - Hybrid
The Account Manager provides excellent customer service and builds lasting relationships with assigned clients. The Account Manager is a trusted partner in the customer’s marketing and web site needs. The individual in this position follows, implements and guides the client in campaign strategy and content best practices and enhancements for customer success and account retention and growth. This position works closely with Marketing Services, Client Services, Operations and Technology Teams to deliver superb customer service and performance.
The Account Manager is accountable for the following duties and responsibilities for our successful, rapidly-growing company:
- Works with automotive and non-automotive clients to develop new business proposals and promotions
- Intakes customers’ marketing needs at account inception and continually thereafter; level sets needs and expectations within platforms, technology limitations, and practicality
- Reviews campaign strategies at new account inception and continually thereafter to ensure content is optimized for all marketing tactics, strategy and performance (Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Programmatic, Social Advertising, etc.) – ensures optimal landing page strategy best practices are determined by the teams and applied
- Collaborates with the Marketing Services teams to ensure most recent offerings and campaign optimization tactics for client goals are applied
- Routinely reviews campaign performance metrics to ensure performance is consistent with goals and expectations established with the customer
- Prepares monthly reporting packages for the customer that demonstrate the value provided, strategy review, campaign performance, and recommendations for campaign growth or opportunity
- Continually communicates with the client to determine marketing needs, website needs, feedback, and business challenges, successes, and opportunities.
- Routinely, and as needed, executes web site-related enhancements, changes, and fixes
- Provides lessons learned on strategic accounts with team members to ensure application of best practices
- Remains aware of account risk signals and triggers as well as execute save tactics
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of related customer management experience in digital marketing, internet management, or technology.
- Demonstrated experience working with several digital marketing tactics and ability to interpret metrics and recommend campaign enhancements
- Ability to quickly learn existing systems/structures and identify appropriate workflow and metrics in new system
- Superb problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- A collaborative worker, capable of creating and maintaining a positive work environment that delivers results
- Must be a big picture thinker and decision-maker
1. What is the highest level of education you have completed?
2. How many years of Automotive Industry experience do you have?
3. How many years of Account Management experience do you have?
4. How many years of Digital Marketing experience do you have?
5. Are you authorized to work in the United States?
Interested? Apply now.
← Go back to job listings