← Go back to job listings
Chief Revenue Officer
Search Optics is offering an exciting opportunity for a proven leader who can drive revenue, coach, mentor and deliver results from the Sales Team in the Canadian market. As the market’s senior leader, the Chief Revenue Officer is accountable for overall company performance, including the profitable achievement of sales goals, and developing and executing the company’s business strategy. The CRO is responsible for growing our client base, expanding our product footprint within the existing client base, and fostering a culture of consultative selling and client management. The CRO reports to the President, North America.
Search Optics is a rapidly growing multi-national technology company. ‘Intelligent Retail’ summarizes the philosophy of Search Optics. We combine 20 years of human IP in automotive retail with the latest AdTech solutions and strategy to deliver relevant results across tiers and at scale.
Benefits: A lucrative compensation package which includes Base Salary and Bonus, as well as a Stock-Based Long-term incentive plan. Benefits package components include Extended Health Benefits options, Vision and Dental options, Voluntary Short- and Long-Term Disability Plans, Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Vacation and Paid Sick Time.
The successful candidate will:
- Align the sales organization’s objectives and business strategy through active leadership in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting, along with P & L responsibility for the market.
- Meet goals for profitable sales volume, market share, and financial KPI’s.
- Lead learning and development initiatives impacting the sales team and provide stewardship of sales and sales talent management.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead and manage sales teams in retention, acquisition, and development to meet organization sales goals.
- Assists in establishing and governing the sales organizations performance management system. This includes establishing guiding sales organizational principles for managing performance, establishing and prioritizing critical performance measures for all sales jobs; overseeing the equitable allocation of organization objectives across all sales channels, markets, and personnel; and ensuring all key sales and sales management associates are held accountable for assigned results.
- Foster a culture of accountability, professional development, high-performance, and ethical behavior.
- Be accountable for the sales organization support budget. Proactively assesses existing sales organization support investments, including those in technology, training, and administrative support. Ensures support investments yield productivity benefits consistent with established objectives. Work closely with the CTO to ensure technology initiatives are implemented consistent with firm technology strategy.
- Lead sales organization change initiatives by continuously assessing the need for organizational change, championing change initiatives, and removing obstacles impeding constructive organizational change.
- Establish and maintain productive peer-to-peer relationships with customers and prospects.
- Proven success in prior leadership roles, with a minimum 7+ years of sales management experience, preferably in the automotive and/or digital arena.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution.
- Experience managing inside and outside sales teams, including remote home-office staff.
- Must be able to encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- A proven ability to work cross-departmentally to drive results.
- The skill to establish long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Multilingual candidate (English and Quebecois) highly desirable
Nothing contained in this job description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment. Search Optics, LTD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Please create a Word doc or pdf containing the answers to the below questions and attach, along with your resume to our application page:
How many years of Sales Management experience do you have?
How many years of Automotive industry experience do you have?
How many years of Digital Marketing industry experience do you have?
What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Do you speak French?
Interested? Apply now.
← Go back to job listings